Small Groups play an essential role in the care and development of a Christ-follower. It’s the environment where sustained life change occurs.
Seize the Opportunity!
- Grow closer to Jesus Christ
- Deepen your understanding of the Bible
- Strengthen your prayer life
- Discover spiritual encouragement and support
- Meet new friends
- Learn how to live out God’s purposes for your life each day
Life is not meant to be lived alone. In fact, God hates loneliness. You were created to experience life with other people, and that’s why at Crosspoint, we encourage you to get into a small group.
A small group is a group of eight or more people who gather each week in a home, workplace, or online. In a group you’ll hang out, study the Word, and pray together.
Groups come in all shapes and sizes — married couples, singles, men, women, kids, no kids, workplace, under 20, over 40 — the list goes on. No matter where you are in life, there’s a group for you.
Ready to dive in? Find a group that fits you!